Digital Signage Blog
Why Digital Signage Beat Chalkboards
In the case of most small businesses, brand awareness may be driven solely by the logo on their storefront. Owners of these businesses often don’t know any other way of doing business. Traditional marketing such as TV spots and mailers are far outside the budget.
Coffee shops and similar businesses have long used the chalkboard as their primary way of communicating with the outside world, often employing talented chalk artists or witty, relevant messages. These strategies have proved useful to countless small businesses. So why do you need a digital sign at all? Couldn’t you just go out and purchase a chalkboard and a set of chalk for next to nothing? The answer, of course, is: Yes, you could. However, chalkboards don’t come with all of the advantages of digital signage. On the other hand, digital signage comes with all of the advantages of a chalkboard, and much more.
When was the last time you saw a chalkboard play HD video or display a Facebook or Twitter feed in real-time? Digital signs have stunning graphics capabilities, can run video, .gifs, web feeds, and even live television all at the same time. The possibilities are truly endless Comparing a digital sign to a chalkboard is like comparing a horse-drawn carriage to a Ferrari. Consider placing your digital sign out where the world can see and enjoy it. Make it visible from the street and watch how it attracts new customers on a daily basis.
- Why Digital Signage and Social Media Go Together Like Bread and Butter
- Strea.ma Brings Social Media to the truDigital Signage Platform
- Leading Provider of Digital Signage, truDigital, Partners with Strea.ma to Bring Intuitive Social Media Walls and Content Hubs to a Display Near You
- Your Digital Signage Content Needs a Background Check
- 5 Ways Digital Signage Can Improve Employee Engagement