Digital Signage Blog
Pacific Union College Preparatory School Enhances Student Engagement with New Digital Signage
SALT LAKE CITY, UT—February 5, 2014— Pacific Union College (PUC) Preparatory School, a Seventh-day Adventist Christian learning community, recently installed truDigital’s premier digital signage solution in their school.
Located in Angwin, California, PUC wanted a system that was not only cost effective, but engaging as well. With truDigital’s solution, students would be more likely to notice announcements and information, and therefore more likely to receive the message and act on it.
The easy to use solution meant that PUC could use any computer (laptop or desktop) running any operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux) to access truDigital’s cloud-based platform 24/7, anywhere in the entire world. The ability to make real time changes was also a benefit to PUC.
About Pacific Union College Preparatory School
Pacific Union College Preparatory School is a Seventh-day Adventist Christian learning community called to meet the needs of all students through quality activities that encourage learning, leadership, and service in preparation for college, for life, and for Heaven.
For more information, visit www.pucprep.org.
- Digital Signage Content Design Isn’t Always Black and White
- 7 Steps to Digital Signage Success
- Who is Your Company’s Digital Signage Champion?
- truDigital Signage Partners with Current, Powered by GE, to Increase the Impact of In-Store Digital Marketing
- Creating Better Restaurant Experiences with Digital Signage