Digital Signage Blog
Light at the End of the Tunnel
We can all agree that the economy looks bad. Unemployment is up, and profits for many companies are thinning out or disappearing altogether. It’s depressing out there. Some business owners will simply resign themselves to their fate, and hope the economy begins to pick up. But there are things business owners can do to drum up their own business. Instead of standing idly by while these intense economic waves crash against their life’s work, these owners take action to boost their sales and increase their brand awareness. Digital signage can be an innovative and eye-catching way to do just that. Countless businesses of all sizes are investing in the technology for use in their brick and mortar locations. Digital signage works. And luckily, it doesn’t have to break the bank.
Digital signage has recently been making huge strides in retail marketing in both technology and software service. In the past five years, LED and LCD prices have plummeted, lowering the initial cost of a digital menu board. Prices have been cut nearly in half in the past two years. Along with this cost reduction, a rich crop of digital signage services have popped up, leaving business owners with plenty of hardware and service options. These two developments mean it’s cheaper and easier than ever to own and operate your own digital signage.
- Why Digital Signage and Social Media Go Together Like Bread and Butter
- Strea.ma Brings Social Media to the truDigital Signage Platform
- Leading Provider of Digital Signage, truDigital, Partners with Strea.ma to Bring Intuitive Social Media Walls and Content Hubs to a Display Near You
- Your Digital Signage Content Needs a Background Check
- 5 Ways Digital Signage Can Improve Employee Engagement