Digital Signage Blog
Hello 2013 — Digital Signage is Here to Stay
As the use of digital signage increases, it is becoming more and more apparent that digital signs are not going anywhere. They are becoming an essential part of retail businesses everywhere. IMS Research has predicted that global growth in digital signage could exceed 40% in 2013. This growth stems from the proven ability of the technology to bring in customers.
Small business has much to gain in this arena, but they’re not the only ones cashing in on the advantages of this new technology. Major players like Walmart, Burger King and Costco have been investing in signage for their own locations. Burger King’s menu boards are especially impressive. Support of the technology from these heavy hitters brings legitimacy to this nascent technology in a big way.
Digital signage, including menu boards, provide businesses with a way to run enticing promotions and showcase their products with ease, making changes mid-stream if necessary. Digital signage is becoming an essential way, especially in the small business arena, for businesses to differentiate themselves in this down economy. If you own a business, there are few other ways to spend your money that could boost your sales like the use of digital signage.
- Why Digital Signage and Social Media Go Together Like Bread and Butter
- Strea.ma Brings Social Media to the truDigital Signage Platform
- Leading Provider of Digital Signage, truDigital, Partners with Strea.ma to Bring Intuitive Social Media Walls and Content Hubs to a Display Near You
- Your Digital Signage Content Needs a Background Check
- 5 Ways Digital Signage Can Improve Employee Engagement