Digital Signage Blog
Digital Signage – A New Way to Communicate
Digital signage offers businesses a new way of communicating with their customers. Because of the built-in flexibility of some of the more effective units and services, businesses are able to influence their customers in totally new and engaging ways.
Among other advantages, digital signage can enable businesses to run strategic, real-time promotions to attract new customers while keeping the regulars coming back for more. Got some soon-to-be expired product? Run a one-day promotion on the fly. Is one of your products out of stock? Show your customers when it’s expected back. The possibilities are endless with digital signage.
One of the key advantages offered by digital signage is relevancy. In a world where YouTube and Twitter trends have a startlingly low half-life, opportunities for more creative marketing using these trends people identify with is often lost. But now, owners can now change their signs to evolve at the speed of culture, and run specials and promotions while popular culture topics are still relevant; something print has traditionally had a difficult time with due to cost and printing time.
As always, be sure to run text, Facebook, and Twitter based promotions via your digital sign, changing the details at your own leisure. In addition, experiment with your customer base by engaging them in new and creative ways with your new digital sign.
- Why Digital Signage and Social Media Go Together Like Bread and Butter
- Strea.ma Brings Social Media to the truDigital Signage Platform
- Leading Provider of Digital Signage, truDigital, Partners with Strea.ma to Bring Intuitive Social Media Walls and Content Hubs to a Display Near You
- Your Digital Signage Content Needs a Background Check
- 5 Ways Digital Signage Can Improve Employee Engagement