Digital Signage Blog
Café Rio Engages Customers with Digital Signage from truDigital
SALT LAKE CITY, UT—April 11, 2014—Café Rio recently chose truDigital as their primary supplier for digital signage.
The quality and reputation of truDigital prompted Café Rio to make the move to digital signage. Now with Café Rio’s customized digital signage, customers can have more of an engaged experience while waiting in line.
The digital engagement truDigital provided meant more to Café Rio than just getting their guests’ attention—they also wanted the ability to change their menu board pricing without having to reprint their entire menu board. Café Rio can now update their menu board line items and pricing at a moment’s notice from anywhere in the world. truDigital’s cloud-based, cost effective solution provides eye-catching visuals that can drive revenue and reinforce brand image.
About Café Rio
Cafe Rio Mexican Grill, Inc., headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, has been serving its loyal customers fresh Mexican food since 1997. Their menu is inspired by the traditional Mexican cooking found in the Rio Grande region of Northern Mexico, Southern Texas, and New Mexico. Cafe Rio specializes in serving its customers the highest-quality, made from scratch Mexican meals, using only the freshest ingredients. Cafe Rio currently owns and operates 66 locations, including Annapolis, in 11 states.
For more information, go to caferio.com.
- Why Digital Signage and Social Media Go Together Like Bread and Butter
- Strea.ma Brings Social Media to the truDigital Signage Platform
- Leading Provider of Digital Signage, truDigital, Partners with Strea.ma to Bring Intuitive Social Media Walls and Content Hubs to a Display Near You
- Your Digital Signage Content Needs a Background Check
- 5 Ways Digital Signage Can Improve Employee Engagement