Digital Signage Blog
Blue Lemon Upgrades Thier Digital Signage Solution with truDigital
SALT LAKE CITY, UT–January 31, 2014–Blue Lemon, a Utah-based restaurant company, recently upgraded their digital signage solution for their brand new location in Gilbert, AZ.
The new digital signage systems provided by truDigital, are complete, all-in-one solutions that include the industry’s most reliable, professional-grade equipment. The easy to use, cloud-based system allows Blue Lemon to change their digital signage anytime, anywhere.
truDigital was able to customize Blue Lemon’s digital menu boards to blend in with the restaurant’s look and feel. Customers can now be informed and entertained while they wait, adding to the ambiance Blue Lemon provides.
About Blue Lemon
We at Blue Lemon live up to our motto – pure clean food, with a twist. Our menu is full of delicious, guilt-free options, including plenty of selections for vegetarians and those with health issues. This means that Blue Lemon’s food is made purely from natural (mostly local) ingredients and is never fried or microwaved. Refreshing ambiance and an irresistible menu provides all with an energizing and satisfying dining experience.
Learn more at bluelemon.com.
- Digital Signage Content Design Isn’t Always Black and White
- 7 Steps to Digital Signage Success
- Who is Your Company’s Digital Signage Champion?
- truDigital Signage Partners with Current, Powered by GE, to Increase the Impact of In-Store Digital Marketing
- Creating Better Restaurant Experiences with Digital Signage